[Ancientartifacts] Re: Is this authentic?

Thanks Tim, I didn't realize how old I was until you reminded me.
Glad to be back... Is Lee Rong still around?
--- In Ancientartifacts@yahoogroups.com, "tuppennyblue" <tim@...>
wrote:
>
> I'm new to this group
>
> Um, now Phillip, that's not strictly accurate... you're still a
member under your old email address and you joined June 13th 2002,
which is within a week of the group being founded so I think that
makes you a founder member!
>
> Welcome back!
>
> Tim
>
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: Phillip Butts
> To: Ancientartifacts@yahoogroups.com
> Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2008 3:11 AM
> Subject: Re: [Ancientartifacts] Re: Is this authentic?
>
>
>
> All,
> I'm new to this group, but not new to the subject. I believe
each person is his own arbitor of conduct. I cannot say what is
right for anyone but myself.
> Personally I can find little fault in men and women who cherish
human history like sincere collectors and dealers. There are
dishonest dealers like there are
> dishonest Insurance salesmen. It is a part of life. How one
responds to adversity in this field is a measuring stick of his own
character. Having said all of that
> I think it important to realize that when I read the
phrase "taking it in the shorts" ... it made me want to gouge out my
minds-eye. :-) (Tim, are you getting my emails?)
> Phillip
>
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: joeb3720
> To: Ancientartifacts@yahoogroups.com
> Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2008 9:54 PM
> Subject: [Ancientartifacts] Re: Is this authentic?
>
>
> All,
>
> Maybe I worded my original message incorrectly or insentively.
I
> have been burned so many times on Ebay (by unethical sellers)
it's
> not even funny and I came here to get confirmation before I
paided.
> Steve, I will pay without a doubt if proven authentic.
>
> --- In Ancientartifacts@yahoogroups.com, Gary Jensen
<gjkmt1946@>
> wrote:
> >
> > So........anytime YOU find you have made a mistake , just go
ahead
> and follow it through and take it in the shorts? Even if it
means
> YOU are getting "stiffed". Articles are usually paid for before
> shipping, so there is no way a seller is going to
get "stiffed", it
> is simply a "lost sale". Big deal~ If you are the seller of the
item
> this fellow is speaking of perhaps you should just lighten up
and
> make the sale, since he is asking the right people to find his
> answer. There are hundreds of "ethical" bidders getting stiffed
on
> ebay every day. That's the reason this group exists?
> > Gary Jensen
> >
> >
> >
> > ----- Original Message ----
> > From: Steve Minor <relicdigar@>
> > To: Ancientartifacts@yahoogroups.com
> > Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2008 6:01:21 PM
> > Subject: [Ancientartifacts] Re: Is this authentic?
> >
> > Joe,
> >
> > Please never bid on anything I put up for auction.
(nevermind, you
> are
> > now blocked). Have you ever considered gaining your education
> before
> > you place your bids? Have you ever considered being an
ethical
> bidder?
> > To "stiff" a seller is theft, pure and simple. You had plenty
of
> time
> > to post your questions or contact the seller. You have
entered into
> a
> > contract and you should follow it. Grow up.
> >
> > Steve Minor
> >
> > --- In Ancientartifacts@ yahoogroups. com, "joeb3720"
<joebartz@ .>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi all,
> > >
> > > I just made a 'leap of faith' on this artifact:
> > >
> > > http://tinyurl. com/5nl4ah
> > >
> > > Before I pay for it, is this handaxe authentic? If not, I
will
> stiff
> > > they seller.
> > >
> > > Thanks for the help,
> > > Joe
> > >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> __________________________________________________________
> ______________
> > Be a better friend, newshound, and
> > know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.
>

http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ
> >
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> --------------------------------------------------------------------
----------
>
>
> No virus found in this incoming message.
> Checked by AVG.
> Version: 7.5.524 / Virus Database: 269.23.4/1394 - Release Date:
23/04/2008 19:16
>

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ancientartifacts/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ancientartifacts/join

(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:Ancientartifacts-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:Ancientartifacts-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Ancientartifacts-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/


Amazon Video

bUy dvds OnlInE