Re: [Ancientartifacts] OFF TOPIC: eBay stores

Well, at least in coins appear in searches.
Yes, under auctions and you should scroll down.
But they appear.
 
With best wishes
 
Lluís
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2008 4:48 PM
Subject: [Ancientartifacts] OFF TOPIC: eBay stores

Hello,

I have been trying to figure out the advantage of having an eBay store
or if there is an advantage. My attention span, even medicated,is only
a few seconds and I can't plow through the endless eBayian verbage.

Tt looks like you get to pay the same fees so I seen no real advantage
over regular listings. I see I can list things at a fixed price, which
is what I want to do, but it seems to say that the listed items don't
show up in searches.
Any help is appreciated.

Steve

__._,_.___

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

Amazon Video

bUy dvds OnlInE