Re: [Ancientartifacts] Re: peru

Jorge, I'm not saying anyone should be protected.  I have never bought from Axel, nor have I ever met him.  I know nothing about his business practices.  The comments I was referring to were the ones about him "hiding under his desk"and so forth.  Those are personal attacks that have no place here.  If you have a problem with the ethics of a dealer, and state them in a professional and businesslike manner, then there is no problem. This is a group that talks about whether or not dealers are ethical and reliable.  I am a collector, have never sold an artifact, but I do know that in business REPUTATION IS EVERYTHING, and so far you have done nothing on this forum that would help you in that regard.  Hopefully one day that will change, and if you truly are selling genuine artifacts, I wish you the best of luck in the future.  As far as Mike's post on the fake artifact, even the best, most reliable seller can be fooled, it's how they handle themselves after that that really makes the difference.
 
Good Luck,
Robyn 




Planning your summer road trip? Check out AOL Travel Guides.
__._,_.___

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

Amazon Video

bUy dvds OnlInE