[Ancientartifacts] Looks like I've found a group to my liking.

Greetings Members, Combatants, and Sock Puppets;

Last night one of your existing members recommended this group to me.
I had expressed a desire to join an Ancients group where the members
would get down and dirty with each other, and drama and hilarity were
the order of the day. Looks like I've found such a place.

The other groups were a little too tame for my tastes, Moneta-L has
the occasional spat sure, and I got a bad case of butthurt there once,
when I got mocked for liking photos in coin catalogs, I would have
attacked that creature back, but flame wars are not encouraged there
and it is too moderated to unleash a puppet army.

I occasionally enjoyed CDFL when their old moderator would go off on
one of his wild-eyed rants against the vast conspiracy of dreaded
'Coin Salesmen', but alas it has toned down quite a bit this last year
or so.

So, imagine my delight when I joined last night and saw the infighting
for just the last couple of weeks. I was delighted to see one of my
old enemies (a foul-mouthed obnoxious little man), begging for calm
because the storm here was so bad.

Now just this morning I've seen wonderful exchanges, wild (or maybe
factual) accusations of crooks, thieves, farm animals, and god only
knows what tonight will bring. Before this AM I had never heard of
any of the combatants before, and I'm trying to figure out who is
real, and who is who's sock puppet.

All, in all keep up the good work and as soon as I figure out who is
who, I'll let my hair down and rouse my puppet army to join the fray.

Until Then,
Bob


------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ancientartifacts/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ancientartifacts/join

(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:Ancientartifacts-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:Ancientartifacts-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Ancientartifacts-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/


Amazon Video

bUy dvds OnlInE