[Ancientartifacts] Wow, more drama and suspense from this rediculously silly list... I'm done!

Tim et al (otherwise known as "The Telenovela"):

This is my last straw. We've talked. We've discussed. You've
continually ignored the flames and bitterness that are spouted here.
I'm done.

I bid this list adieu...

Here's hoping that someday, this list and it's moderator willl grow
enough guts to admit that you're doing a rotten job here and that it
needs to be fixed. In the meantime, I have left the list and don't
plan on returning.

As this last flame regarding Artemission, well, I've had some run-
ins, for the record. They were gracious enough to refund the last lot
of fakes, which at least speaks partially to their acting responsibly
once mistakes were caught.

I am far from ready to speak on their behalf however (as per past
experience)... The comportment here does not speak well at all to the
business and I will be pointing that out to my clients, if asked
along with the fakes listed on their site, particularly some of the
gems and seals.

Never done business with Rolf (Helios Gallery), though I'm not
tempted to that much these days, to be perfectly honest. I'm sure he
means well, but needs a bit of work on the delivery. Good thing that
can be at least be corrected.

God bless and happy hunting folks!

I'm out of here. This has become a joke.


Phil Jones, Antiquarian
PBJI


------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ancientartifacts/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ancientartifacts/join

(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:Ancientartifacts-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:Ancientartifacts-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Ancientartifacts-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/


Amazon Video

bUy dvds OnlInE