RE: [Ancientartifacts] Re: Artemission: reply to Daniel

Rolf

As you seem unable to write without insulting people I have added you to my
Junk list.

Please try to present your views here without the insults.

Brian Yare

-----Original Message-----
From: Ancientartifacts@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:Ancientartifacts@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of rolf5568
Sent: 31 May 2008 12:29
To: Ancientartifacts@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Ancientartifacts] Re: Artemission: reply to Daniel


Hello Daniel,

With all due respect, if you are impressed by Artemission its because
you don't know enough about antiquities. I do not know any serious
collector or dealer who would claim that Artemission do not sell
fakes on a regular basis: please prove me wrong if you can.

Artemission (Tony Karawani) sells forgeries probably every day of his
sordid little life, his business is built on deception and fraud. He
relies on mixing his stock with a majority of genuine objects in
order to make the big profits from unsuspecting buyers who think he
is honest and therefore buy items which look genuine but are not. I
believe this paragraph would be both defamatory and libellous if it
was untrue, so I wonder why I never get a court summons for speaking
up about this criminal?

He is more sophisticated in his fraud than Eftis and Sadigh and
that's why so many inexperienced collectors buy from him. He's a
dangerous little creep who shows no remorse to the point of self-
delusion.

*If you would like me to highlight some of his items for discussion
I'd be very very happy to do so*

But why don't you ask around and get some more opinions before you
flush any more money down the toilet to this sewer rat? If he stuffs
you with fakes, don't claim you've not been warned; if you're skilled
enough to buy the genuine bits only from him you're giving your money
to a criminal and helping to fund his cheating of fellow collectors.

"Is it personal?" Thankfully not! I don't like fraudsters, and when
they disrupt my business I have the right to defend my hard work. I'm
happy to speak frankly about him but if he prefers to creep around
colleagues whingeing like a hurt puppy or even crying on the
telephone (literally!), then that's his perogative. Personally, I
pity him, he cuts a very sad figure.

Daniel, please do ask anything else you'd care to about Artemission,
I'd be delighted to have an excuse to rant some more!

Regards,
Rolf

Rolf Kiaer
www.heliosgallery.com

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ancientartifacts/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ancientartifacts/join

(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:Ancientartifacts-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:Ancientartifacts-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Ancientartifacts-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/


Amazon Video

bUy dvds OnlInE