[Ancientartifacts] Artifacts

First of all, I want to thank you for your kind and warm welcome!
I am an amateur archaeologist and a collector. I have traveled extensively around Africa and the Middle East. I became interested in ancient cultures when I took my first trip to Egypt, Kenya, Tanzania, Damascus, Jordan and Lebanon back in 1989. Since then, I have studied and learned a lot about the classical and Egyptian cultures. I would not consider myself an expert, however I have enough knowledge to get by. I hope to share my collection with the group and learn from the vast knowledge that is offered by everyone!  Once again, thank you!
 
I would also like to esp. thank Bron from collector's antiquities who introduced me to the group and was very helpful in answering many of my questions. He is truly one of a kind!
 
Anyone recognize the 2 objects?
 
AJ

__._,_.___

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

Amazon Video

bUy dvds OnlInE