[Ancientartifacts] Cypriot jug ex Passage to Antiquity, USA

Hi everyone,
 
I am now very pleased to say that, following Rolf's opinion on the jug, Ernie has now agreed to give me a full $500 refund (see forwarded messages below).
 
Cheers,
Stephen Churley  

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Stephen Churley <churley482@yahoo.com>
To: passtoant@hughes.net
Sent: Monday, June 9, 2008 3:17:05 PM
Subject: Re: Item 2010 - Cypriot jug

Hi Ernie,

 

Thank you for offering me a full $500 refund for the jug. I should have it back from Rolf on Wednesday. I will then return it to you insured and signed for.

 

To ensure this matter doesn't look unresolved to the Group, I will forward your email and my reply to the Group.

 

Cheers and thanks again,

Stephen Churley



----- Original Message ----
From: "passtoant@hughes.net" <passtoant@hughes.net>
To: churley482@yahoo.com
Sent: Monday, June 9, 2008 3:06:04 PM
Subject: Item 2010 - Cypriot jug

Good morning Stephen.
I am having severe problems with my PC. I don't know if you received my last email to you.
Based on what Rolf has told me, I will refund your $500.00 in full providing you return the jug to me with the CoA. I ask that you also package the item properly and send it insured.
Thank you.
Ernie Krumbein
Passage to Antiquity


__._,_.___

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

Amazon Video

bUy dvds OnlInE