[Ancientartifacts] Re: Puppet Armies.

--- In Ancientartifacts@yahoogroups.com, Robert Schneider
<bobicusartifacts@...> wrote:
>
>
Bob:

Quite honestly, I have seen you posting on some of the lists, but
until you started mentioning my name in the past few posts I never
gave you a second thought. How is it that we go "way back"?

As for me turning "nasty", I will take the "gloves off" when I feel I
must defend myself.

All of this is entertaining, but how is it that I am being made the
subject of this thread?

-Alfred

> I can't tell if I'm moderated here, or if the moderator is taking
the day off. My first message went through, but then my 5 retorts
didn't make it. My retort against Alfred is a gem (Alfred and I also
go way back, though I guess he is now pretending he doesn't know
me). Alfred isn't as bad as old Phil Boy. In all 5 letters I
suggested that people check the ML and AP archives and see what kind
of a 'man' Phil really is. Since Phil is so obnoxious he isn't
anyones golden hair child. Alfred on the other hand makes an attempt
to seem nice and rationale, but he too will turn nasty if he
disagrees with someone.
>
> As for puppet armies, The spat between Helios and Atremission
seemed to have so many participants that I figure there were puppets
on both side amening the various blows. I believe Rolf is real, not
so sure about Andy though.
>
> Also, it looked like during the collectors guide discussion that
puppets for the various sides were starting to attack each other.
I'm almost certain that Alfred was running a few puppets back in '04
when He, me and several others were in a nasty spat at UAC he had
defenders coming out of the woodwork to attack me and my allies.
Oddly, at that time one of his puppets started by attacking him, and
then really laid in to me after establishing its credentials.
>
> Rob
>
>
>
>
>
> ursa_one@... wrote: Hey Rob,
>
> where do ya suppose these Puppet Armies are hiding?
>
> Ya know someone accused me of inviting you to post in here?
>
> Trevor.
>

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ancientartifacts/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ancientartifacts/join

(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:Ancientartifacts-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:Ancientartifacts-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Ancientartifacts-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/


Amazon Video

bUy dvds OnlInE