[Ancientartifacts] Re: re ebay seller ancientgifts

Hi Kit.How come you write " delighted with the product until I
read some of the poor reviews that the guy has been getting of
late". Where did you read the poor reviews ?.Not on this group
I think.Do a message search and you will find the first time
this guy is mentioned in this group is in your message below.
Tim has given enough information on this crook.
BTW. All disreputable sellers generally refund. Not because they are
honest but because they fear negative feedback.
Ramon Saenz de Heredia
--- In Ancientartifacts@yahoogroups.com, "fiddle01@..."
<fiddle01@...> wrote:
>
> Hi All,
>
> Just a quick message as a follow up to my dealings with the ebay
> seller ancientgifts. Now a few months ago I purchased a roman
> intaglio from this seller and was delighted with the product until
I
> read some of the poor reviews that the guy has been getting of
late.
> I decided to get a second opinion of the intaglio from one of my
> fellows on this site, and was natrualy slightly peeved to find that
> the opoinion was, that the item is fake.
>
> Well I feel I must let you all know that since then I have taken
the
> intaglio to a national roman museaum and it has been examined by
the
> expert in such items and just come back to me as totally genuine. I
> feel that it is worth mentioning this as it would seem our freind
> from Ancientgifts is getting an awful lot of bad press, now I
wonder
> if it is all justified?
>
> One thing I can tell you is that when I had firstly found the item
> was maybe fake? I did contact ancient gifts, and he was absolutely
> adamant that it is genuine. I recieved pages of mail and info from
> the guy..in the end he offered full money back if I was still not
> satisfied. What was really impressive is that the expert at the
> museaum came up with the same date and iconography as the seller, I
> have not just jumped to a conclusion here I have done my own
research.
>
> Happy Hunting
>
> Kit
>

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ancientartifacts/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ancientartifacts/join

(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:Ancientartifacts-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:Ancientartifacts-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Ancientartifacts-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/


Amazon Video

bUy dvds OnlInE