RE: [Ancientartifacts] Coin and shabti from my collection.

Hi Adrian,
 
Please take another photo on a lighter background (gray/brown), also a photo of the back and one side would help.
 
Carpe diem,
Dik
 
----- Oorspronkelijk bericht -----
Ontvangen: zondag 8 juni 2008 4:42
Onderwerp: [Ancientartifacts] Coin and shabti from my collection.
 

Hello all, I have posted pics of a Roman Republic coin and a half
shabti which I have had some time. This is my first photo post so
quality, description might not be great. I would really appreciate any
opinions as to authenticity, date, etc. The shabti has a white core and
seems to have what look like bubble holes on the surface in the glaze.
Many thanks, Adrian White, painter 008

__._,_.___

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

Amazon Video

bUy dvds OnlInE