Re: [Ancientartifacts] Re: Enough is Enough

In a message dated 6/13/2008 5:44:20 PM Eastern Daylight Time, painter008@yahoo.com writes:

Don't bother replying because I'm sick of this group, I'm out Peace!!!!!!

Well, just in case you stay around for emails... there is nothing in ANY group that guarantees responses, go grow up.  It may also be that the topic you posted on is a topic that no one has much interest in, so again... grow up.

While I do agree that there is a LOT of argumenmtation here, I have this handy little delete button that I use for 98% of my emails, so if you need a primer on how to use it, contact me and I'll give you a cram course.  But if you're stupid enough to continue to open and read emails that bother you, there's no one who can impart that wisdom to you but yourself.  So take responsibility for your own life.



**************
Vote for your city's best dining and nightlife. City's Best 2008.
(http://citysbest.aol.com?ncid=aolacg00050000000102) __._,_.___

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

Amazon Video

bUy dvds OnlInE