[AAEH] Re: Please help me identify these items...

--- In AppraisalsAndExpertHelp@yahoogroups.com, "katieod1"
<katieod1@...> wrote:
>
> --- In AppraisalsAndExpertHelp@yahoogroups.com, slparish2
> <no_reply@> wrote:
> >
> > Hi, I'm new to this message board.
> >
> > I have some antiques that I need help with. i have no idea what
> they
> > are...2 in particular. I loaded an album on this group titled:
> Suzy's
> > Antiques. I don't know how to create a link to it...but if
anyone
> > could look at these and tell me what they are, what they are
> called,
> > etc. It would be SO helpful! Two items in particular, I have
not
> a
> > CLUE what they are. In the photo album, the name of the photo's
> > are "antiques 063sm" and "grp3 008sm". One is a green goblet
> thing and
> > the other is a tiny blue glass thing with a white rim???? Also,
I
> have
> > a snapfish album - and here's the url:
> >
> >
> >
>
http://www2.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=247805013/a=118103136
> _11
> > 8103136/t_=118103136
> >
> > As I said, ANY help would be great!!! Thanks a bunch!
> >
> > ~slparish2
> >
> Hi, You don't state the size of these bowls but they look like a
> pair that I have. Tell me if yours are the same size-4 3/4"Wx1 1/2"H
> berry dessert bowls.
>
Which bowls are you talking about?


------------------------------------

To receive this email you joined this group. If you no longer wish to receive mail please go in and change your options at the club. You do not have to unsubscribe ie terminate membership in order to stop receiving mail.Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AppraisalsAndExpertHelp/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AppraisalsAndExpertHelp/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:AppraisalsAndExpertHelp-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:AppraisalsAndExpertHelp-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
AppraisalsAndExpertHelp-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/


Amazon Video

bUy dvds OnlInE