[Ancientartifacts] Re: Atocha and other shipwreck coins...

Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:05 pm ((PDT))"Bob Hildebrand" wrote :

Can you guys please help me out (again) with these coins.
ebay seller is "fastedkw" and an example it Item number: 150226517429.
I'm not sure how to sent the link. They come with certificate from Mel
Fisher's company, Treasure Salvor's, Inc. I emailed the seller and he
sent me an email that he would give me a "one year guarantee" that if
anyone reputable found any of his coins to be fake he would refund
including shipping. Iif you send me email I can send pics. Thanks much.


Exactly what type of help are you looking for.

The coin on that auctions certainly looks like the coin on the certificate, and the certificate certainly looks like a proper Atocha certificate.  Of course it is not possible to be 100% certain from an image, but based on what I can see there is nothing wrong with this auction.

Robert Kokotailo




__._,_.___

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

Amazon Video

bUy dvds OnlInE