[Ancientartifacts] Re: Does anyone have information on an ebay seller Bruiser...

Hi,
My name is Bruce Munday (Bruiser007)

I'm not a private seller, we have a registered business that deals in
antiquities in the main from Jerusalem (licensed Antiquity Dealers IAA).
Archeology Pty Ltd (Australian Registered company)

I sell on eBay AU & US and Trocadero.

I'm interested in which items you think are questionable and if you
are concerned that I have many items in difficult to find categories,
then I'm pleased. I work very hard acquiring antiquities and ancient
coins and try very hard to have difficult to find items.

I'm currently clearing some stock from the Museum of Biblical History
in Ohio and also supplying a major religious organization in the US
for the fourth year.

I am a member of the Numismatic Association of Australia, American
Numismatic Association and The Archaeology and Anthropology Society of
Victoria.

I know this doesn't mean I can't make a mistake, but I am very happy
to discuss any antiquity or ancient coin that I offer in the public
space of the forums and user groups. You will note also that I offer a
100% guarantee of authenticity in addition to 100% Satisfaction
guarantee. This in effect protects buyers from unhappy purchases. I
would also hope provides some degree of comfort knowing that we have
been in business since 1997 and stand by every single item we sell.

So please feel free to contact me directly on email or I'm just as
happy to discuss any concerns you may have in the public forum this
group provides.

Thanks and best wishes,
Bruce Munday
Archeology Pty Ltd
Bendigo
Australia

--- In Ancientartifacts@yahoogroups.com, ManorAntiques@... wrote:
>
> He has had questionable items in bulk quantities that are rare as
hen's
> teeth to get even as a single item. I'm cautious about his offerings.
>
>
> In a message dated 4/17/2008 4:33:00 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
> pacwolv@... writes:
>
>
>
>
> He has some interesting ancient arrow heads that I am interested in
> that appear to look genuine, but he is a red star private seller out
> of Australia. I don't see him on any of the list here of dealers in
> fake or questionable antiquities.
>
> Thanks.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> **************Need a new ride? Check out the largest site for U.S.
used car
> listings at AOL Autos.
> (http://autos.aol.com/used?NCID=aolcmp00300000002851)
>

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ancientartifacts/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ancientartifacts/join

(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:Ancientartifacts-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:Ancientartifacts-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Ancientartifacts-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/


Amazon Video

bUy dvds OnlInE