[Ancientartifacts] Guidelines

Hello all.
I have just returned from 10 days in the Republic of Palau and have been trying to bring myself up to date with recent postings in the group.
I believe that Guidelines for Collectors of Antiquities is a noble idea and should be implemented as soon as practicable.
I fail to understand, however, such a thought and/or project could deteriorate into the name-calling, ranting tirade that I have seen. When respectable folks like Kim, Robyn and Rolf are attacked I do wonder what this forum has become.
What have some members turned this group into?
Ernie Krumbein
Passage to Antiquity
__._,_.___

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

Amazon Video

bUy dvds OnlInE