[Ancientartifacts] Re: Rolf versus Artemission, hopefully before final post


A crook is someone who like you write on groups pretending knowledge and experience,
drawing people to his trap, while selling fakes on his site. That's why I have full right to
call you crook of the first grade.
A crook is someone when cornered, loose the plot and reveals his true identity as you
always do.
A crook is someone who goes to any extend of deciet and lies to beg for a sale as you do.
A crook is someone who calls academics like Prof. Lambert (Nazy) as you did because
because their identification of items did not match what he wanted them to be identified
as. remember?.
A crook is someone who calls a world reknowned old archeologist an idiot, because the
photos in his books did not match the description of the fake you were trying to promote
and sell to an unsuspecting client.
A crook is someone when a client complained about a fake ring he bought from you was
again identified as someone with different name trying to set you up. Remember?.
A crook behaves like a cameleon as you do.
Therefore and for many other reasons you should in fact be called CROOK .


--- In Ancientartifacts@yahoogroups.com, "rolf5568" <heliosgallery@...> wrote:
> Mr. Karawani,
> Your latest emails under the alias of "Andy" don't require
> commentary. Let me simply state this: you can't bully or whinge me
> into silence on or off the internet as long as you deliberately sell
> fakes and claim to abide by the code of conduct of the ADA.
> I've demonstrated the veracity of my statements with clear reference
> to specific pieces and I have offered to openly discuss my own stock
> which you claim to be as fake as your own. Enough said!
> Brian Yare:
> If drawing people's attention to crime (sometimes this requires
> candid statements) is acting as a bad dealer in your eyes, well...
> that says more about you than me. Unlike the alias identities used by
> Mr. Karawani, I know you actually exist, so would you care to tell me
> why I'm wrong to call Artemission/Karawani a crook? Do they not sell
> fakes in your opinion? Is my list of their fakes on ebay incorrect?
> To those who think I acted harshly in my critique of Artemission:
> Yes, I should moderate insults as they detract from my own argument.
> But if you were subjected to the canniving tricks performed by Mr.
> Karawani off-internet you'd probably better understand my reasons for
> getting so cross. I offer my apologies to anyone I've offended but I
> do not withdraw any statement I have made. I believe these statements
> were libellous and I that is why I specifically chose to use them.
> This kerfuffle diverts attention from real issues. I left this group
> a few years ago when I entered into a similar tit-for-tat with Mr.
> Karawani and his alias identities, this time I won't give him that
> victory.
> Rolf Kiaer
> www.heliosgallery.com


Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:


<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:


(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:


Amazon Video

bUy dvds OnlInE