Re: [Ancientartifacts] Authentication Services?

Hello Albert and welcome!
 
The one gallery that comes to my mind is Harland J. Berk. LTD. located in downtown Chicago.    http://www.harlanjberk.com/ 
I am sure they would be happy to authenticate your purchases.
 
Jeff
----- Original Message -----
From: niuboy08
Sent: Tuesday, June 03, 2008 9:41 AM
Subject: [Ancientartifacts] Authentication Services?

I am newer to collecting, but a few years ago I purchased a few items
on Ebay. I highly suspect the items not be authentic, but was
wondering if anyone knew of any authentication services for Egyptian
antiquities in the Chicago area (and pricing for the service). I also
would be interested in knowing of any dealer galleries to visit in the
Chicago area.

Thanks again,
Albert

__._,_.___

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

Amazon Video

bUy dvds OnlInE