Re: [Ancientartifacts] Guidelines for Responsible Collectors

Your right, working in a museum would be a great way to get that kind of knowledge, but do they let people just volunteer?  Would seem a great way to have some valuable items stolen if you let just anyone into the back rooms.  No really good museums within a reasonable distance from me anyway, but brings up some other things I could check into for that kind of stuff.  I live near a major university, maybe I could volunteer to do some work for the Egyptology or Archaeology professors.  Not quite the same thing, but would still give me more knowledge in those subjects.  I'm always looking for more smarts, you know :)  It's late, gonna go to bed now, but nice talking to you.
 
Robyn
 
 




Get trade secrets for amazing burgers. Watch "Cooking with Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.
__._,_.___

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

Amazon Video

bUy dvds OnlInE