[AAEH] Roll Top Desk with Typewriter Mount

At a garage sale last week, I bought a wood roll top desk that has a
typewriter mount that folds INTO the desk to leave a flat work surface.
There are many cubbies when open, two pull-out writing surfaces, three
drawers on the left side, a cabinet type opening on the right with
vertical dividers in it, brass hardware, a glass top, raised panels on
sides AND back. I cannot find ANY markings on it to indicate the
manufacturer or date. The typewriter mounted to it is an Underwood No.
3. This was in an office near Star Lake, Wisconsin. Labels remain in
the small cubbie drawers. One says "1939 Orders".

I will post photos in the gallery. I'd like ANY information as to the
make and value of this desk. Thanks!!



To receive this email you joined this group. If you no longer wish to receive mail please go in and change your options at the club. You do not have to unsubscribe ie terminate membership in order to stop receiving mail.Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:


<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:


(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:


Amazon Video

bUy dvds OnlInE