[AAEH] What Is This Called?

I have posted a picture of this piece of furniture in the photo
section in the folder marked beap4. I have had this piece of furniture
for many years, around 30 I think. First of all, I would like to know
if anybody can tell me what this piece is called and any other details
of interest and, second of all, what value if any does this have?


To receive this email you joined this group. If you no longer wish to receive mail please go in and change your options at the club. You do not have to unsubscribe ie terminate membership in order to stop receiving mail.Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:


<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:


(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:


Amazon Video

bUy dvds OnlInE